Born in Ferrara, Italy in 1968, he’s based in Milan.
As an independent photographer, his works have been published on Italian and international monthly and weekly magazines, books and shown in exhibitions.
In the editorial field, focus of his stories are on society, social and green issues, travelling, and above all sport, in particular the non professional one aimed at creating social change and empowerment in disadvantaged communities.
Being very sensitive to social issues, he has been involved with humanitarian agencies, documenting for them their projects in many parts of the world, from Asia to Africa and Central America. He started in 2001 with the Department of the Italian Civil Protection, photographing the health conditions among refugees of the conflict in Kosovo. For the European Commission Humanitarian Office he carried out a photo reportage on its projects related to health education and agricultural initiatives in Algeria. He also covered for an Italian no profit organisation their activity of reconstruction after one year from the Tsunami in Sri Lanka. For the Italian Non Governmental Organizations Cestas and Ruvuma, he also covered stories highlighting the issues of Aids in Ethiopia and Tanzania. The output of his works have been published then on national newspapers, and used for exhibitions with the objective to do fundraising .
In the field of advertising campaigns, he collaborated with Nike USA and Nike Italy:
- In 2005 he was assigned by Nike USA to carry out a worldwide campaign with a reportage on sport in 5 cities across Brazil.
- In 2006 he was assigned by Nike Italia to carry out portraits of soccer players of the A League of the Italian Soccer Championship
- His reportages on sport carried out for Nike have been showed in an exhibition in Berlin and in Milan
- His photographic work for Nike has also been published in three books:
- 2006 Joga Bonito Volume 1, Nike Inc. United States
- 2006 Joga Bonito Volume 2, Nike Inc. Italy
- 2007 Brazil the rhythm and art of movement, Nike Inc. United States
On the 2015 edition of the book The Ride 2: New Custom Motorcycles and their Builders – by Gestalten â€“ he published one of his story on motorcycle customizer covered in Japan.
More than a photographer, he consider himself as a storyteller.
Available for freelance work & collaborative projects.