Iceland: learning biology and geography in the most primordial country of the world
Iceland is one of the wildest and most primordial country of the world, forged from volcanoes and glaciers, with the Vatnajokull ice cap being the Europeâ€™s largest glacier. Only 10 per cent of the island is covered with ice. The other 90 per cent is made by cooled lava flows, fjords, craters, bubbling hot springs and an amazing diversity of plant life. This is why every year Iceland attracts students Biology or Geography to carry out their research on the field.